To see individual articles and sections, sign into your Workvivo Knowledge Base account at support.workvivo.com.
If you have any issues creating a password or accessing your profile, please contact email@example.com.
A new Notifications Settings screen for easier management and better visibility of what notification settings you have turned on for your Workvivo profile.
April was jam-packed with new features and enhancements. These included:
- Our new Content Analytics capabilities, allowing you to see the reach and engagement of your posts!
- Automatic flagging of Inappropriate Content that does not meet the Terms & Conditions of the platform. Check out our new Content Moderation capability
- Ability to update the Main Banner from the Administration dashboard. Check out the Banner designs we have created for you for celebrating and promoting awareness days and international holidays, etc. We have banners for Pride month, Halloween, Diwali, Earth Day, and so on
- Updated Space Roles glossary to explain the different roles and permissions available within a Space
- A new People Admin role that can add, edit and remove users without requiring other Admin permissions
- In-app linking on the mobile app - users will now stay within the app if you share links to other content on Workvivo
- Faster image loading on mobile
- Ability to search within Manage News for easier article management
- We released an upgrade of our mobile app on March 22, 2021 to all existing users! We were so thrilled to release a new version of the app in the first quarter of 2021 - it sets a strong foundation for much more capabilities and features in the future! Check out this article for more info
- Admins can now manage Delegate Access for others
- Podcasts are now available on the mobile application! Add podcasts today for everyone to enjoy
- Make sure no one misses out by sending a Weekly Digest from Workvivo
- We also made Accessibility improvements for users with visual impairments this month, see here to learn more
We are thrilled to welcome full editing capability when editing a post
This month we announced our brand new UI . It included a new improved desktop look for Workvivo, Threaded Comments, Localisation advancements, Sub Spaces, Pages, Accessibility improvements and Slack Integration improvements.
This month we revealed Podcasts!
Check out our Zoom Integration which easily allows you to add a Zoom link to Workvivo events. You can also launch a Zoom webinar through Workvivo on desktop as well!
Check out our new Slack Integration
We are thrilled to introduce Auto-translations of Articles
Engaging employees with Social Advocacy