Why not set up a dedicated Learning & Development space where everyone is enrolled or people can choose to join.
Highlight career progression opportunities, career advice.
You could highlight L&D initiatives through various content types:
- monthly training theme
- quarterly focus e.g. modules available
- spotlight on someone who has achieved accreditation / pursued further education, what they have achieved by having that training
- Share reference materials, rather than uploading a doc you could link to SharePoint for example
- Info on L&D Team - set as featured document
- Calendar of upcoming events e.g. Mandatory / Compliance training, Webinars
- In-person training sessions
- Events can link to external sites / external registration sites
- Certifications received
- Thanks to facilitators
- Key takeaways from sessions
- Collect ideas for future sessions / book of modules
- Mandatory / Compliance training reminders
- This could give context, set out L&D strategy, who are the L&D team, etc.
Badges are a great way to recognize individuals who have completed training or who are L&D leads or ambassadors within your organization. Examples:
- Learning Champions
- X Certified
- X Subject Matter Expert