Most of our new features and enhancements are automatically enabled for your organization's Workvivo when they become available. Keep an eye on our newsletters and this page to see what's new! For any optional features, let us know if you would like them enabled.
If you have any issues creating a password or accessing your profile, please submit a request via our Help Center and the team will assist you.
- Custom Timezone Manager: The custom timezone manager affords admins the ability to add new timezones to Workvivo specific to their organizations needs. More on Timezones here.
- Video Subtitle Translation: Building on the recent release of subtitles for videos uploaded to the activity feed, we have now introduced the ability to add up to five default video subtitle translation languages. More on Video Subtitles here.
- New Article Experience: We have given our Articles a complete facelift, providing a delightful new user experience and adding some cool functionality along the way. More on Articles here.
- Redesigned Article Notification Emails: We’ve completely re-designed article notification emails to help you increase engagement on your most important content. More on Articles here.
- Campaign Feed: The Campaign Feed gives you an easy way to see all of the feed activity relating to your campaigns. This feed filter enables you to quickly digest all of the content relating to a specific Campaign and socialise it with other users. More on Campaigns here.
- Timezone Picker: The new timezone picker will allow customers to select their timezone from a standardized list of GMT formatted time zones, including common timezones such as MST, EST, PST, etc. More on Timezones here.
- Workvivo TV - Optional Weather Widget: In order to cater for the scenario where Workvivo TV may be set up in a location where local weather information is not available, the weather widget will now be an optional configuration setting. More on Workvivo TV here.
- New Translations: Added support for Catalan on both web and mobile. More on Workvivo Localization on Web and Mobile here.
- Chat: The text box for chat is now more responsive and allows line breaks. More on Chat here