We recommend turning on Auto-App updates for the Workvivo app when you install it to make sure you always have the latest version.
The Workvivo mobile app is deployed through the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
When we release an app update, this will filter out to devices at Apple and Google’s discretion, usually over the course of 48 hours. Your app should update over the 48 hours provided:
- Auto updates are turned on
- Device is turned on
- Battery is almost full or device is plugged in
- Device has a stable internet connection
- Device is not in Low Power Mode
- Device has sufficient storage available
- No “Installing Apps" restrictions are enabled under content and privacy restrictions in Screen Time
If you’re in a rush to get your hands on a new feature / the newest update, check the App Store for an 'Update' button.
- On Apple App Store, if there isn't an Update button, you can restart your phone and check again
- On Android Google PlayStore, you can clear the PlayStore cache to bring the Update button through immediately
- Close the PlayStore App
- Go to Settings - Apps - Google PlayStore - Storage - Clear Cache
- Launch the Play Store App and look for the update button on the Workvivo app