Workvivo Feedback Survey
We recommend sending out a feedback survey on Workvivo after being live for over one month. This allows time for your team to experiment with their new platform and to get familiar with the usual types of content being posted.
Sample questions that you could ask in your Workvivo feedback survey are:
- I would rate my experience of using Workvivo as: (Scale of 1 - 5, where 5 is Very Positive)
- I am aware that apps and systems can be accessed from the Apps section (Yes / No)
- I am aware that policies and forms can be accessed from the Documents section (Yes / No)
- I feel more informed through Workvivo (Strongly Disagree to Strongly Agree where Agree is Positive)
- Workvivo has helped open up communication lines in (Strongly Agree to Disagree where Agree is Positive)
- I would like more training on using Workvivo (Yes / No)
- What content do you enjoy and would like to see more of? (Free text field)
- What do you think your colleagues want to see more of? (Free text field)
- What do you engage with most e.g. commenting, sharing? (Free text field)
- What content is missing? Why isn’t it there? (Free text field)
- What content do you think isn’t working well? (Free text field)
- If we could improve one thing about communications in , what would it be? (Free text response)
To set up a Survey, check out the articles in this section.
If you need any assistance setting up a Survey, please contact your Customer Experience Manager.