As an Admin, you have the permission to delete others’ posts, comments and content like news articles and events.
Moderators can help system Admins moderate activities on the platform. For any frequent users that you trust, you could grant them this role via the Admin Dashboard and they will be able to delete posts and review reported posts as needed.
Note: Once content has been deleted it is permanently removed and can not be retrieved.
Device(s): Desktop & Mobile
Roles / Permissions: Admin (all content types), Moderator (posts only)
As an Admin, you have the permission to delete others’ posts and content. It is important to note that deleting a post will remove it entirely from the platform, likes and comments associated with that post will not show up in content analytics.
To delete another user’s post:
- Click on the “More Actions” (…) button
- Select “Delete Post”.
- Click ‘Okay’ when the pop-up message appears.
As an Admin, you have the capability to delete others’ comments.
To delete a comment:
- Open the Comments modal by clicking on the comment count under a post / article / event etc.
- Hover over the right hand corner of the comment until three dots appear.
- Click this and click ‘Delete’.
Archiving/deleting Articles, Events, Space Documents
For news, events and space documents, an Admin cannot delete the item from the activity feed. You must open the item itself.
- Open Manage News / Manage Events / Manage Documents and click “Manage” beside the item
- In the manage screen, you have the option to archive an article.
- Find more details on archiving articles in here.