Workvivo's Twitter integration includes:
- A dynamic twitter widget on desktop to see your company's latest tweet
- The ability to share and interact with tweets from the main activity feed
- The ability for staff to push Workvivo posts to their Twitter feeds (social advocacy)
The Twitter Widget on desktop displays your company's latest tweet, it continually updates throughout the day. To add/change the twitter handle for your company's twitter widget, pass the handle to your Project Manager and they can update it for you.
Share tweets in the Workvivo Activity Feed
Tweets can also be shared through the Activity Feed and users can like & retweet directly from Workvivo!
1. To embed a tweet in an update just copy and paste the link from twitter.
2. Once the tweet has rendered, you can delete the URL text to make it look neater.
This is what it looks like when posted and your own text is added to the update.
Share Workvivo posts to Twitter
Employees can also connect their Twitter account to Workvivo and share specific posts to their own Twitter account.