An organizational chart is a handy resource for employees, helping them to familiarise themselves with names and faces within your company. Navigate up and down and across the organisation directly from the People Directory!
Roles / Permissions: Every user can view the Org Chart on web
Setting up the Organizational Chart
To display an org chart, Workvivo requires a Manager value to be provided in the user provisioning process for each employee.
- For file-based provisioning, this is the ManagerID - the ID of that person's manager
- For SCIM, it is usually the Manager attribute
Viewing the Organizational Chart
To open the org chart, open the People Profile of any colleague and click on "View in Organizational Chart".
- To move across the organization, use a click and drag and motion.
- To move up and down, click on a colleague's tile on the row above or below.
- You can open a colleague's profile from the org chart by clicking on the arrow icon on the bottom right of their tile.