We are so excited to introduce you to our new user experience which will be released to all users in mid-October!
To help get ready, check out:
- How to Prepare your Workvivo Instance for the October Release
- Platform Owners: Understanding the Key Changes
- How to Communicate the New User Experience to your People
- Sample Templates for Communicating the Update to Colleagues
The new desktop look and feel
The purpose of our new UI is to make content discovery easier and more intuitive than ever. This includes:
- New menus & navigation options
- Dedicated places for events, news and podcasts
We have also focused on enabling your employee's personality to shine through on the platform. This includes:
- Elevating the design of our people and spaces pages
- Customisable employee profile banners
Smoother interactions and engagement
We have simplified interacting with content by bringing core actions to the forefront and reducing friction to make engaging easier.
- Comment inline from the feed without having to click into conversations
- Viewing likes and comments more easily
For further information on the new features please refer to the linked articles below.
If you require help with any of these features please don't hesitate to submit a request to our Support Team who can answer any queries you might have.
- Global Pages
- Article Approvals
- Value Hero Statement
- People Profile Banners
- Expiration of Content: Documents & Apps
- Custom ordering of Widgets
Updated Mobile feed
With the latest Mobile Release we have also made our mobile feed come to life! This includes:
- New filters
- Videos that auto-play
- Double-tap to like
- Improved viewing of images on posts
- General style and performance changes