With our HR Integrations, colleagues can view their upcoming time-off and available balances on their Workvivo profile from a range of HRIS providers. In addition, your colleagues will get notified directly in Workvivo when time-off requests are approved and when payslips are published.
Colleagues will also have easier access to open the HR platform directly from Workvivo to access this information if needed, and be able to see if their colleagues are on annual leave from that person's profile.
This integration will improve productivity and save time by streamlining how you access HR information.
Click here to view a full list of our Supported HR Providers.
Device(s): Desktop and Mobile
Roles / Permissions: Admin, General Users
Enabling HR Integrations
- Navigate to the Administration menu from the top navigation bar
- Select “Integrations - HR"
- If there is nothing connected, select “Click here to add a new integration”
A pop-up window will appear asking the admin to select an integration. It will pre-populate the supported HR systems in alphabetical order. If the expected HR system is not visible, you can search for it.
If the HR system is not on the list it is not supported at this time, but please let your CX representative know so we can be aware that this is of interest to your organization.
Note: Those looking to connect to Workday, this integration requires additional steps to set-up - please see the attached documents in Supported HR Providers.
Once you select the desired HR system, it will bring you through a number of steps to authenticate with Workvivo (example shown here is from BambooHR).
- Requesting access to the HR System Account. Please grant these permissions.
- Enter in the subdomain for the HR system. Note: This is usually the name of your company eg workvivo.bamboohr.com
- Please login with the admin credentials to the HR system
- Once Login is complete, the admin will be informed that you have successfully integrated
- Click "Finish Set Up" and it will be redirected back to the administration menu
On the Administration screen the System Admin will now see that the integration is connecting. This could take a number of minutes depending on the volume of employees on your system.
When this is complete the set up bar will turn green informing you that the set up is complete.
From this screen in your Admin panel, the System Admin will be able to control a number of settings:
- Time Off Balance Enable - Turning this on will give the employee access into their PTO information on their Workvivo profile
- Time off Balance Format - This will allow the admin to set time off balances in either Hours or Days depending on our organizations preference. Hours will be the default
- Time off Manage URL / Notifications Clicks URL - Adding this will allow the employee to access the exact location of their profile on the HR system directly. The URL will be embedded in the approval notification and in the Manage Time Off option on their profile to redirect the employee correctly
- Payslip Notifications Enable - Turning this on will allow us to notify the employee that their payslip is available to view
- Payslip Notifications Click URL - Adding this will allow the employee to access the exact location of their payslip on the HR system directly. The URL will be embedded in the payslip notification that they receive on Workvivo
- The employee will be notified on Workvivo if your time off has been approved
- Users can access the HR system directly from this notification on a new tab - it will prompt the user to login with their own credentials for the HR system
- If enabled the user can also be notified on Workvivo if their payslip is available
Note: Workvivo will not store any payroll information on the user.
If you require additional assistance on any of these settings, please do not hesitate to contact your CX representative.
Changes to Person Profile
A new 'Personal Time Off' widget will appear on profiles. This is only visible to each employee on their own profile.
From the widget they will be able to see:
- How many Hours/Days PTO they have available
- The last time this information was updated - This data is synced every six hours with the HR System
- They can view their upcoming time off (displays in a pop up window)
- They can also access the HR system directly from here by clicking on “Manage Time Off” - it will open on a new tab and prompt the user to login with their own credentials for the HR system
Viewing my Colleagues' time off
Employees will also be able to see if their colleagues are currently on Annual Leave. This will be visible on the header on the colleagues' profile.