Most of our new features and enhancements are automatically enabled for your organization's Workvivo when they become available. Keep an eye on our newsletters and this page to see what's new!
For any optional features, let us know if you would like them enabled.
If you have any issues creating a password or accessing your profile, please submit a request via our Help Center and the team will assist you.
- Auto-Translations of Pages - Celebrate a diverse employee network and ensure that your team has the ability to consume Page content in the language of their choice with Auto-Translations of Pages. More on Auto-translations of Pages here.
- Page Translations Pack - allows organizations to easily set up a list of languages that will be applied to all new Pages for auto-translation. More on Page Translations Pack here.
- Content Calendar - Get a birds-eye view of planned content and always know what’s coming with Content Calendar. See a rolling weekly view of planned posts, articles, and events. Plus, we have designed new placeholder images for scheduled content in the content calendar, making them more aesthetically pleasing.
- Content Calendar Notes - We have introduced a new content type exclusively for the Content Calendar called 'Notes'. Notes are perfect for planning future communications and coordinating with others.
- Workvivo TV Enhancements (Add-on) - Since launching Workvivo TV, we have introduced:
- More control of the content that appears on Workvivo TV
- Admin controls re-design
- Timezone support and localization of content - more on Workvivo TV here.
- Video enhancements - It is now possible to post, store and organize Videos with Gallery, for all of your users across Workvivo and we have also pushed out a new Media Carousel to support video and images so you can display this content in a carousel.
- Mobile Enhancements - It is now possible to edit your profiles and manage reported posts from your mobile device
- Report a post enhancements - We have made enhancements to the Report a Post feature
- Campaigns - With our new Campaign manager, you will be able to create, manage and measure your comms campaigns from one central location. More on Campaigns here.
- Say Hi - Create a sense of belonging with Say Hi, an exciting way to introduce new (and existing) employees to their colleagues. More on Say Hi here.
- HR Integrations - Surface important HR and payroll information on Workvivo from multiple HRIS providers, so you can view time off requests or get notified on new payslips. More on HR integrations here.
- Productivity Integrations - We have introduced new Productivity Integrations now you can integrate with Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, and SharePoint productivity suites directly from Workvivo. More on Productivity Integrations here.
- New Avatar Frames - Extra avatar frames were added for World Cup. A frame for England is now available.
- Video Enhancements
- New user experience - We have introduced a brand new UI which was designed to make content discovery easier and more intuitive than ever. This includes new menus & navigation options and dedicated places for events, news, and podcasts. We have also focused on enabling your employee's personality to shine through on the platform. This includes elevating the design of our people and spaces pages and customizable employee profile banners.
- Global Pages - Introducing Global Pages, now you have the option to create Pages that are visible to all and easily discoverable, living in the ‘Explore’ tab on the top navigation bar. More on Global Pages here.
- Billboards - Highlight and display content at the top of the activity feed. Billboards are highly flexible and can reference any type of internal or external content. This comms tool is ideal for promotions, campaigns, or important communications. More on Billboards here.
- Spotlight -Spotlight provides one single view of promoted content within your organization - all in one place. More on Spotlight here.
- People Profile Banner - We’re allowing more personality to shine through with the People Profile Banner. Why not upload your own profile banner? We have added a custom profile banner that will appear on the My Profile Widget and on the user's profile page. More on People Profile Banner here.
- Optional Expiry Dates on Documents - Certain files can become outdated or irrelevant after a certain period of time. This can result in a cluttered Documents section, making it harder for employees to find the resources and info they need. You can predefine expiry dates on Documents so that these disappear from view when no longer required. More on Optional Expiry Dates on Documents here.
- Optional Expiry Dates on Apps - You can make sure your Apps and Tools stay relevant by setting expiry dates on your apps. More on Optional Expiry Dates on Apps here.
- Article Approval - As an Admin or Editor, you now have the ability to let colleagues create articles while you retain control over final publication approval. You can also provide review feedback to the content creator so they have clear direction on what changes are needed. This gives you peace of mind while allowing more colleagues to create content. - Read more on Article Approval here.
- Gallery - Introducting Gallery - In a busy organization, it's easy for this content to get lost in the activity feed over time. When we upload photos from big events such as summer parties or company outings we want a way to easily find, view and socialize these images, regardless of when they were uploaded. More on Galleries here.
- Custom ordering of Widgets - Ensure you are highlighting some key content by re-ordering the widgets on the activity feed. Whether it's the latest podcast episode or a news article the CEO has published. Admins have the ability to reorder some widgets on the platform. They will be able to do this from the Administration area under “Activity Widget Settings”. More on Custom ordering of Widgets here.
- Mobile Enhancements
- Our latest Mobile Release introduces a range of improvements and updates. We've redesigned large parts of the activity feed to make them simpler to use, quicker to load, and a lot slicker than before!
- We've also brought some great additions to mobile such as double tapping to like, autoplay of videos, and commenting directly from the activity feed. Be sure to check out all of our Mobile Enhancements and New Features.
- Schedule Event Posts - Check out this article to see how you Schedule the Publication of Upcoming Events to ensure these are not visible to other users until the specified time and date.
- Enhancements to News Articles - When creating a new News Article the audience will no longer default to Global to ensure the correct audience has been selected before the article is published.
- Enhancements to Awards - Awards can be edited after nominations have opened. For more details on the awards feature check out this article Set up Awards Voting
- Article Translation Pack - Create a default list of languages that will be applied to all new articles for auto-translation using our Article Translations Pack feature.
- Preview a post - Check out our new feature which allows you to Preview a Post before going live with your update, shout-out, kudos, etc!
- Adjusting your Notification Settings - The Workvivo platform issues notifications for various content types to make sure you're always informed of the latest news and updates and recognition you receive. Read more on Adjusting your Notification Settings here.
- Values and Mission Statement - Now you can set up your Values and Mission Statement on Workvivo. More on Values and Mission Statement here.
- Archive Space Articles - You can now also add an archive date to space articles. Check out this article here on how to Create a Space Article.
- Customize Space Pages - Customize your pages on spaces by selecting whether to include the Title and subtitle on the main page. Find more details on this along with the new 'Button with link' template in this Pages article.
- Livestreams - Link an event to a livestream- link your upcoming event to a livestream so employees can easily attend through the Workvivo app.
- Content Analytics- check out this content analytics to see some of the additional analytics we've created in the app.
- Space Navigator- You can now easily navigate to spaces and keep up to date with interesting and important space content.