Most of our new features and enhancements are automatically enabled for your organization's Workvivo when they become available. Keep an eye on our newsletters and this page to see what's new!
For any optional features, let us know if you would like them enabled.
If you have any issues creating a password or accessing your profile, please submit a request via our Help Center and the team will assist you.
- It is now possible to post, store and organize Videos with Gallery, for all of your users across Workvivo.
- We have also pushed out a new Media Carousel to support video and images so you can display this content in a carousel.
- We have added two new Translations features this month:
- Celebrate a diverse employee network and ensure that your team has the ability to consume Page content in the language of their choice with Auto-Translations of Pages. More on Auto-translations of Pages here.
- Page Translations Pack allows organizations to easily set up a list of languages that will be applied to all new Pages for auto-translation. More on Page Translations Pack here.
- We have designed new placeholder images for scheduled content in the content calendar, making them more aesthetically pleasing.
- It is now possible to edit your profiles from your mobile device
- We have made improvements to the Report a post feature
- We've just launched Campaigns. With our Campaign manager, you will be able to create, manage and measure your comms campaigns from one central location. More on Campaigns here.
- Say Hi is here. Create a sense of belonging with Say Hi, an exciting way to introduce new (and existing) employees to their colleagues. More on Say Hi here.
- Surface important HR and payroll information on Workvivo from multiple HRIS providers, so you can view time off requests or get notified on new payslips. More on HR integrations here.
- Extra avatar frames were added for World Cup. A frame for England is now available.
- You can now set a maximum duration limit for all video uploads.
- We've made it possible to auto-play videos on the activity feed.
- We've made improvements to Live Stream captioning on the web.
- You can now view captions on recorded Live Streams from your Mobile device.
- Our latest Mobile Release introduces a range of improvements and updates. We've redesigned large parts of the activity feed to make them simpler to use, quicker to load, and a lot slicker than before!
- We've also brought some great additions to mobile such as double tap to like, autoplay of videos and commenting directly from the activity feed.
- Be sure to check out all of our Mobile Enhancements and New Features.
- Check out this article to see how you Schedule the Publication of Upcoming Events to ensure these are not visible to other users until the specified time and date.
- Awards can be edited after nominations have opened. For more details on the awards feature check out this article Set up Awards Voting
- When creating a new News Article the audience will no longer default to Global to ensure the correct audience has been selected before the article is published.
- Create a default list of languages that will be applied to all new articles for auto-translation using our Articles Translations Pack feature.
- Check out our new feature which allows you to Preview a Post before going live with your update, shout- out, kudos etc!
- Workvivo TV (Digital Signage)- check out our latest new feature which allows you to set up a TV Screen in a staff common area so colleagues can see exactly what's happening throughout the business!
- You can now also add an archive date to space articles. Check out this article here on how to Create a Space Article.
- Customize your pages on spaces by selecting whether to include the Title and Subtile on the main page. Find more details on this along with the new 'Button with link' template in this Pages article.
- Link an event to a livestream- link your upcoming event to a livestream so employees can easily attend through the Workvivo app.
- Content Analytics- check out this content analytics to see some of the additional analystics we've created in the app.
- Space Navigator- You can now easily navigate to spaces and keep up to date with interesting and important space content.