Most of our new features and enhancements are automatically enabled for your organization's Workvivo when they become available. Keep an eye on our newsletters and this page to see what's new!
For any optional features, let us know if you would like them enabled.
If you have any issues creating a password or accessing your profile, please submit a request via our Help Center and the team will assist you.
- We have updated our language translations to include Thai, Indonesian, Punjabi, French (Quebec), Portuguese (Brazilian) and Spanish (Latin America). You can learn more about the language translations we support by clicking here.
- We now support the addition of Custom Fields through File Based Provisioning. Examples of custom fields include; Personal Pronouns, Languages Spoken and Strengths.
- We have made a number of updates to our Gallery feature.
- You can now preview an album in a post, by simply pasting the album URL into your update.
- We have added the ability to download media from your Gallery on both desktop and mobile.
- An updated default album cover as been added to albums that don't yet have a cover photo.