Most of our new features and enhancements are automatically enabled for your organization's Workvivo when they become available. Keep an eye on our newsletters and this page to see what's new! For any optional features, let us know if you would like them enabled.
If you have any issues creating a password or accessing your profile, please submit a request via our Help Center and the team will assist you.
- Zoom Integration: Our Zoom Integration allows you to easily start, schedule and join Zoom meetings from Workvivo, gives access to Zoom Products from the Workvivo resources tab and allows you to instantly start a Zoom Call or begin a Zoom Team Chat from a user's profile or from the people directory. More on our Zoom Integrations here.
- Newsletters: Our Newsletter feature will empower your admins with a captivating way to curate published content or exclusive updates and deliver it straight to a user's inbox. More on our Newsletters here.
- Power BI Integration: Our Power BI Integration allows you to embed custom built Power BI analytics dashboards into Pages within Workvivo. More on our Power BI Integration here.
- Workvivo TV Templates: Our digital signage solution Workvivo TV has seen some major improvements with the introduction of Workvivo TV Templates. Build a playlist of content to display on smart TV’s around your organisation using our growing range of templates.
- The summary template is the exclusive way to display Workvivo activity feed content on TV screens.
- The poster template is ideal for turning each TV in your organisation into a digital billboard.
- The video template allows you to display video content with auto subtitles included.
- Atlassian Search Integration: Users can connect their Jira and Confluence accounts to their profile and search for content directly on Workvivo. More on our Atlassian Search Integration here.
- Mobile UX: Our mobile experience has just gotten better. We have made enhancements to the following:
- It's now easier to add, answer, and navigate our Spaces Q&A
- We have improved the formatting of links in Spaces
- Space information navigation has an improved UI
- We have enhanced Podcasts on mobile with a sleek new design
- It's also much easier to see your followers on mobile, copy and bookmark a link, and filter on teams and people
- Chat Attachments: Users can add documents, videos and images as attachment to their chat channels. More on Workvivo Chat here.
- It is now possible for any user with the 'broadcast event Livestream' permission enabled, to kick off any Livestream - not just the user who created the event. More on Livestreams here.
- Mega Menu: With Mega Menu, you decide how to present content on your navigation bar. Making it easier for you and your colleagues to discover relevant content and ensure important links are always front and center. Now you can take control by linking out to external sites, resources, or other areas within Workvivo. More on Mega Menu here.
- Video Thumbnails: The new video thumbnail feature allows you to attach a captivating image to your video. These images can serve as a call to action and can result in higher click rates for your video. More on video thumbnails here.
- Enhanced Portuguese Translation Support: Page and article translations are now supported for both European Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese. Previously, only Brazilian Portuguese was available.
- Spanish LATAMTranslation Support: Spanish (LATAM) is now supported in page and article translations.
- Confluence and Jira Integrations: With our integrations into Confluence and Jira you can now access documents and tasks directly in Workvivo. More on the Confluence and Jira integration here.
- Identifying Content That Should Not Be Translated: There may be some words or phrases in your content that you would prefer to avoid being automatically translated. For example, internal sayings unique to your organization. This enhancement allows you to easily highlight words within your Article or Page body that should not be translated when using Workvivo’s auto-translation functionality. These highlighted words and phrases will remain unchanged while the rest of the copy is translated into your language of choice. More on 'Identifying Content that should not be translated' here.
- Third-Party Livestreams: Our Third-party Livestreaming enables you to broadcast a live feed into Workvivo from a variety of platforms. The end user viewing experience remains the same as it would for a native Workvivo Livestreams. We support Zoom, Microsoft Teams, OBS and Wirecast out of the box. There are also many other products that enable you to broadcast a live feed into Workvivo via our RTMPS server. More on Third-party Livestreaming here:
- Video Labels in Gallery: Labels are now visible on videos in the Gallery. This change does not affect images in the Gallery.
- Time Display: You now have the option to display time in AM/PM or 24-hour format for your Workvivo instance. Submit a request via the Help Center today if you would like to switch to AM/PM.
- Chat - Struggling to reach your remote and frontline workers? Our new Chat add-on enables instant and easy reach to your entire workforce, wherever they are! Quote available on request, reach out to your Workvivo CX Manager to learn more.
- Analytics - Our brand new and eagerly awaited Analytics is here, and it’s all included in your Workvivo package. We’re bringing you heaps more intel with easier-to-digest dashboards.
Now you can easily uncover the insights needed to optimize your internal communication strategy and supercharge employee engagement. More on Analytics here.
- Major Enhancements to Video - We have made major enhancements to how we handle video across the platform. What you can expect:
- Auto-generated subtitles on all videos (it will detect the language of the video and display that language)
- Big improvements to video streaming - Never cut off or be left buffering
- Upload high-resolution videos - as big as 4K!
- Choose your own video thumbnails - no more awkward poses
- A more enjoyable viewing experience with our new video player
- Org Chart Controls: You now have the ability to zoom in and out of your Org Chart
- Display Contact Details: You now have the option to show/hide your contact details on your Workvivo profile. To take advantage of this feature, it must be enabled in Peggy. Once enabled contact details will be hidden by default. The user will then have two methods to opt-in/out of displaying their contact details:
- There will be a new step in the onboarding process asking them for their preference.
- There will be a new 'Share contact details' check box on the edit profile screen.
- Page and Article Templates - Creating articles and pages from scratch can be time-consuming and intimidating. Well not anymore, with our new, intuitive Page and Article templates, it’s never been easier to create engaging content. You can also save custom templates, so you can use them again and again.
- Folders and Files in Space Documents - Struggling to find your documents in Spaces? We’ve made it super easy for you to stay organized with our new folder structure. Now you can categorize and highlight documents and links so your content is always easy to find. You also have the option of saving a file without posting to the space feed.
- Surveys - Take control of your surveys with our totally re-imagined survey management experience. We want to encourage faster feedback loops by giving you more control. Now you can easily create new custom response types without waiting for our support to help.
- Language Update: We have updated our language translations to include Thai, Indonesian, Punjabi, French (Quebec), Portuguese (Brazilian), and Spanish (Latin America). You can learn more about the language translations we support by clicking here.
- Custom Fields: We now support the addition of Custom Fields through File Based Provisioning. Examples of custom fields include; Personal Pronouns, Languages Spoken, and Strengths.
- Gallery: We have made a number of updates to our Gallery feature.
- You can now preview an album in a post, by simply pasting the album URL into your update.
- We have added the ability to download media from your Gallery on both desktop and mobile.
- An updated default album cover has been added to albums that don't yet have a cover photo.