Connect your Twitter Account to Workvivo today to enhance your User Experience.
- Tweets can be shared through the Activity Feed where users can like & retweet directly from Workvivo.
- Employees can also connect their Twitter account to Workvivo and share designated posts to their own Twitter account.
Adding your Twitter Account to Workvivo
A user can connect their Twitter to their Workvivo account by following these steps:
1. Clicking their Avatar on the top right and clicking the ‘Edit Profile” option.
2. Navigate to the 'Connected Apps' section and select 'Connect Twitter Account'. From here you will be taken to Twitter and asked to authorise Workvivo to access your Twitter account.
3. If you are already logged in to Twitter, you will simply be asked to authorise Workvivo.
If you are not logged in to Twitter, you will be asked to login or sign up first. Once you’ve done this, you’ll be asked to authorise Workvivo.
Once you’ve pressed the Authorise button, you will be redirected back to Workvivo. You should now see your Twitter username and avatar on the Profile page.
Disconnecting your Twitter Account from Workvivo
The Disconnect button will remove your Twitter account from your Workvivo profile, should you ever want to disconnect it.