Microsoft previously withdrew support for Internet Explorer 11 (IE11). From 1 December 2020, Workvivo no longer includes official support and compatibility with the the IE11 browser.
This means that IE11 may not support some existing capabilities and or future capabilities and features and we are not be able to troubleshoot any issues you may have.
We encourage all customers to use modern browsers to ensure the optimum experience for their people.
The Workvivo Web platform is compatible with the following desktop & mobile Web Browsers:
Desktop Web Browsers
- Google Chrome (Windows/Mac/Linux) – the latest version plus two previous versions
- Mozilla Firefox (Windows/Mac/Linux) - the latest version plus two previous versions
- Apple Safari (Mac) - latest 2 versions
Safari 14 (macOS 10.14)
Safari 12 (macOS 10.13)
Microsoft Edge (Windows/Mac) - the latest Chromium-based version plus two previous Chromium-based versions
Mobile Web Browsers
- Google Chrome (Android) - the latest version plus two previous versions
- Chrome for Android is available on phones and tablets running Android4.4+ (KitKat)
- Apple Safari (iOS) - latest 2 versions
- Safari 14 (iOS 14)
- Safari 13 (iOS 13)
The Workvivo Mobile App is compatible with the following mobile platforms:
- iOS 10.0 or later
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6 or later