You can integrate with Atlassian Confluence and Jira. This integration will allow you to search for content on both platforms directly through Workvivo’s advanced search filters.
Organizations can use many different applications to store and manage company information. As part of our mission to be the center of gravity for employee communications, we want to make it easier for your colleagues to find that information directly from Workvivo, helping to improve productivity and save time.
With our integrations into Confluence and Jira you can now access documents and tasks directly in Workvivo.
Device(s): Desktop only
Roles / Permissions: General Users
How to Setup
- As an Admin you can control what apps are available to connect to from the admin settings
These will both be on by default when the feature is enabled for the first time
Note: For the first version of this feature, users will need to have access to both Confluence and Jira to connect.
You will then need to connect your Atlassian account to Workvivo.
- Navigate to your profile avatar and select “Edit your Profile”
- Click “Connected Apps”
- Click the "Connect Atlassian Cloud" button
- This will bring you through an authentication process where you will be asked to grant permissions to your account
- Grant permission and you'll be directed back to the “Connected Apps” screen
- You will see that you are now successfully connected
- You will now be able to search for Atlassian content directly from Workvivo
- Filters are available to further refine your search