Raising awareness and connecting employees to the organization's Values is a key driver of employee engagement. Allowing employees to tag their posts to the organization's Values helps bring them to life, creating a stronger sense of purpose and belonging across the entire organisation.
Having a clear set of values helps your employees understand what you stand for. Your company values also give them guidance for their work and a sense of security.
By closely associating daily activity to organizational values, company culture is visible, accessible, and understandable to all.
Roles / Permissions: Admin and Org Goal Editor
1. Using the Explore drop down menu from the top navigation bar click on Values
2. Click the “Create New Value" button on the right hand side
3. Populate the necessary details, i.e. Name (of value), Description (whilst this is an optional field it is best practice to include a brief description of the Value in terms of the desired behaviours and activities that underpin that Value)
4. Upload an icon (200px x 200px png or jpeg)
5. Click “Save”
1. Click on the Values button in the navigation bar, to bring you to the Values section.
2. Click on the Value from the list
3. Click “Edit” (top right)
4. Modify the details
5. Click “Save”
1. On the top right of the values screen click on the button called “Hero Statement”
2. From the Hero Statement screen users can add any of the following items which will then appear on the goals screen:
- Title, Description, Image (dimensions Min 600px x 300px), Video
- If both a video and an image are uploaded, the image will appear as the thumbnail for the video
Note: GIFs are not supported here
Mobile View of Values and Hero Statement
1. Click on the avatar icon in the top left hand corner to open the side navigation bar.
2. Scroll down the navigation bar and Select 'Values'.
3. This is where you will see the 'Mission Statement' and 'Values'.
4. Click on one of the Values to see who recently used this Value in a post.
5. You can see the posts that have been linked to this Value on the individual page.