Let your colleagues personalize their profiles by adding an avatar frame. Avatar frames can also promote awareness of a particular campaign or initiative.
We have pre-loaded avatar frames for country flags and Pride for your Workvivo.
As an Admin you can also design and upload custom avatar frames for your colleagues to choose. Attached you will find some sample avatar frames that you could use as a template.
Device(s): Desktop for setup, mobile or desktop for adding your avatar frame
Role(s): Admins for setup
Creating your own Avatar Frame
- Navigate to Administration under your User Menu and select 'Avatar Settings'
- Click "Add Avatar Frame"
- Add a Title so that others can find it easily.
- Upload your image - follow the dimensions on screen and adhere to the recommendations:
- Choose a square image of size 500px x 500px
- Take it into an image editing software to create a transparent hole through the image (so that the person's profile picture is within the avatar frame)
- Export the 500px x 500px image as a .png
Sporting / Global Team Event
Run a campaign for the Olympics, World Cup, Euros, or any global team event!
You can add a flag frame for the country of your choice to your profile photo.
Mental Health Awareness
Setting your avatar frame on Desktop
1. Click on your avatar on the navigation bar and select 'Edit my Profile' fro the menu.
2. Select 'Avatar Frames'
3. When the Avatar Frame Setting window appears, you scan scroll the list of countries or type to search for your country. Select your country & click 'Apply Avatar Frame'
4. The Basic Information section will refresh & your flag avatar frame is applied to your profile.
Setting your avatar frame on Mobile
1. Tap your profile picture & click on the 3 dots on the top right hand corner of the screen.
2. When the Avatar Frame Setting modal appears, you scan scroll the list of countries or simply type your country. Select your country & click 'Apply Avatar Frame'
3. Here you can also choose the option 'No Avatar Frame' which remove the current Avatar Frame.