If you are in an organisation that uses email / password authentication for Workvivo (not single sign on), you can self-reset your password once you are logged in to Workvivo. This can be done at any time on any device.
These steps are aimed at users who know their current password and have decided to change this password.
If you are unable to log into Workvivo because you have forgotten your password please check out this article instead.
Device(s): Desktop & Mobile
Roles / Permissions: All user types
Self-resetting your password on Desktop
1. Click your avatar on the User Menu and select Edit Profile
2. Go to the Account Security Section
3. You will be able to change your password by entering your current password, new password and confirming your new password.
Note: If your organisation has enforced password rules (i.e. minimum length etc.) you will need to adhere to these rules for your new password.
Self-resetting your password on Mobile
1. Open the hamburger menu
2. Click on your profile name/photo to bring you to your profile page.
3. Click on the 3 dots in the top right hand corner
4. Navigate to Change Password
5. You will be able to change your password by entering your current password, new password and confirming your new password.