In addition to users having the ability to add their own profile banner, admins can also set a default banner for all users and change these at any stage through the admin panel under 'Profile Banner Settings'
Roles / Permissions: Admins
Within the Profile Banner Settings admins can add up to 20 different banners.
Each banner requires a title and the banner can be added using the drag and drop option or simply by selecting browse files and choosing an image from your device.
There are a couple options you can choose from depending on the organisations preference.
- 'Allow users to customise their profile banner'- this setting is on by default for all organizations
- If this is enabled users will and 'edit' button above their banner on the activity feed.
- By clicking on this users will be taken to their profile where they can upload their preferred banner.
- Admins can also select which banner is the default and this will show on users profiles where users have not uploaded their own profile banner.
- If the preference is to have more control over the organization's branding, slide the toggle to disable the users from being able to add their own profile banner.
- Once this setting has been disabled it will revert all profile banners that users may have previously uploaded to the default one set for the organization.
- However, if you wish to enable this setting in the future, once enabled again it will revert to the banners originally set by those users.