Workvivo provides the ability to re-share a post and also add your own content when re-sharing the post on Workvivo.
Embed any existing post into your own post and share it throughout Workvivo!
Device(s): Desktop & Mobile
Roles / Permissions: None
- Post sharing capabilities are improved so users are not restricted to only sharing to spaces.
- The post will surface to the top of the activity feed.
- The user sharing the post can now add their own content to the post before sharing.
How to re-share a post
- When viewing a post, look out for the “Share” button, click this and select "Reshare Post"
- Clicking this will load the post editor.
- The post being re-shared will automatically embed in the new post.
- From here you can add content, choose an audience or even change the post type.
- Once the “Post” button is clicked, the original post will be shared.
- The original author of the post will receive a notification.
Note: it's not possible to re-share a post that has been shared to a private space. The re-share icon will not appear on the post.
Reach out to your Customer Experience Manager to enable this setting and also check out some more articles in our Posting Content section.