It's super simple to join the conversation and create content on the Workvivo platform. Start by posting an update on Workvivo!
Device(s): Desktop & Mobile
Roles / Permissions: All Users can post an update
Posting an Update
- To post an update, click on the "What's going on?" message box in the main activity feed and type your message.
- Upload an image to make it more eye-catching.
- Make sure you select the relevant audience for your post.
- The default audience may be Everyone in the organisation so make sure to select the most appropriate group - you can choose Team(s) and or Space(s).
- On Mobile, click on the globe icon and select Everyone or choose Team(s) and or Space(s). Click "Post" when you’re ready.
Note: If you are posting from a Space Feed, the space itself is the default audience. If you have the relevant permissions, you can change the audience by clicking on the Spaces icon in the message box and selecting Everyone or the relevant Team(s) and Space(s) from the lists.
Posting a Goal / Value Update
One of the best features of the platform is that you can tie the updates and stories you share to one of your organisation's business objectives / values.
By linking what you share to the objectives and values, management can check on progress, share information on how each team is contributing and, of course, celebrate when you reach those goals!
- To create a goal update, click on the “What’s going on?” message box.
- Click on the target board icon
- Select the relevant goal/ value from the list
- Type your message, choose your audience and click “Post”!
Previewing your Post
To preview your update and to check what colleagues will see, click on the arrow beside 'Post' or 'Select Audience' and choose 'Preview Post'.