Post-Launch Feedback Survey
We recommend sending out a feedback survey on Workvivo after being live for one month to understand if the content and communications being shared are resonating with employees.
At this stage, employees will have had time to experiment with Workvivo and be familiar with the navigation and how resources and communications are structured and shared within the app.
Here are some sample questions that you could ask in your Workvivo or Communications Feedback survey.
Don't ask more than 5 questions and have a mix of single-select and free-text options so colleagues can share their thoughts.
- I would rate my experience of using Workvivo as: (Scale of 1 - 5, where 5 is Very Positive)
- I feel more informed through Workvivo (Strongly Disagree to Strongly Agree where Agree is Positive)
- Workvivo has helped open up communication lines in the company (Strongly Agree to Disagree where Agree is Positive)
- How often do you check Workvivo? (Daily, Once per Week, Every 2 Weeks)
- How often do you want to receive updates via Workvivo? (Daily, Once per Week, Every 2 Weeks)
- In what format do you want to receive updates via Workvivo? (Text update, news article, video, livestream)
- What content do you enjoy most? (Free text field)
- What do you find yourself commenting on or sharing most? (Free text field)
- What content isn’t working well? (Free text field)
- If we could improve one thing about communications in our company, what would it be? (Free text response)
- I am aware that apps and systems can be accessed from the Apps section (Yes / No)
- I am aware that policies and forms can be accessed from the Documents section (Yes / No)
- I would like more training on using Workvivo (Yes / No)
To set up a Survey, check out the articles in this section.
If you need any assistance setting up a Survey, please submit a request via the Help Center.