Pinned posts will stack together like a deck of cards, making it easier to keep up to date with your company's latest content. The stack of pinned posts can be easily expanded to show you the full list, making it easier than ever to manage your activity feed.
You can also edit the pinned posts and decide which pinned post should appear first on the stack.
Roles / Permissions:
- Global Posts: Admins, Editors and those with the role 'Global Pinning' can pin global posts in the main activity feed
Viewing Pinned Posts
- If more than one post is pinned to the activity feed they will stack together at the top of the activity feed.
- The stack of pinned posts can be easily expanded to show you the full list, making it easier than ever to manage your activity feed.
- A pinned posts contains a banner across the top of the post clearly indicating that the content is pinned.
- Once an employee has read the pinned content, they can remove it from the top of their activity feed by clicking on the “Unpin From My Feed” button. This will also remove it from the stack.
- By clicking “View All”, the activity feed will filter to only include pinned posts.
Note: if you would prefer to have the pinned posts display one by one rather than in the stacked version please reach out to your Customer Experience Manager on this.
Edit Pinned Posts
- The order of the pinned posts can be controlled by using the manage pinned posts functionality (global posts only)
From here, you can:
- Unpin a post for all users
- Edit / change the date range for when a post is pinned
- Change the pinned posts' order on the stack using the Up and Down arrows, click "Save Order" when you are happy with the order
For more information and how to pin a post and best practices with using this feature - check our Pinned Posts article.