You can set up RSVP for Workvivo events! The RSVP function is a great way to easily manage your events and it helps encourage more colleagues to attend upcoming events as they can see who else is joining.
If this feature isn't appearing for you yet, contact Workvivo.
Device(s): Desktop for setup, Users can RSVP on web or mobile
Roles / Permissions: Admin/ Editor/ Event Editor / Space Owner & Space Admin
Setting up RSVP for an Event
- Create a new event by clicking into the Events section from the drop down menu under Explore.
- Click into manage events.
- The RSVP function is switched on by default but can be unticked if it's not required.
- Create an event as normal, click 'Save'.
RSVP to an Event
Once an event has been created the event will appear in the activity feed of the audience.
- The post will have a + Attend button and the 'Going' counter will increase as people click Attend.
- Once users click attend, they have the option to add the event to their calendar.
You can see who is attending the event by clicking on the 'X Going' counter.
Note: Event creators will not be notified if an attendee RSVP's to their event.