Setting a manager for a Team is separate to the Organizational Chart as the chart is built on a manager to direct report relationship, rather than a manager to team relationship.
If you set a person as the manager of a team, users will see the Team Managers in the directory when you open that Team in the Teams Directory on both desktop and mobile.
To make a user a manager of a team:
- Open the Administration dashboard
- Open the People tab
- Find the person
- Click "Edit"
- Under Teams, "Remove" the Team you wish to make that person a manager of
- Click "Add to Team" and re-add the team
- Check the box '... is a manager of this team'
- Click "Add"
- The Manager field then says 'Yes'