See what you might have missed on Workvivo by switching on notifications for a weekly email digest!
There are many benefits to email digests:
- Provides a mechanism to educate and inform
- Offers customized content to each colleague
- Encourages readers to return to Workvivo and check out other company news
- Tracks interest and creates more relevant content
Device(s): Desktop & Mobile. Email – light & dark mode compatibility.
Role(s): All users can switch on digests once it is enabled for your organization
How to enable Workvivo Digests - Opt-in
If you would like weekly digests to be enabled for your organisation, let your Workvivo point of contact know. Note that the digest cannot be switched on for certain teams, it will be available to everyone.
Once switched on for your organisation, each user must Opt-in to receiving the digest so make sure to promote it amongst your teams.
Users can opt-in for digests in their Notification Settings on web or mobile.
- The digest will be issued at 10am per the user's timezone setting
- Once enabled for your organization, users can opt into the Weekly Digest under their User Menu Notification Settings
What Workvivo Digests Show
The Weekly Digest is a recap of the previous 7 days of activity on Workvivo.
The digest is customized to each colleague based on the spaces they are a member of.
The digest shows:
- Latest news: Two articles that have the most activity, views, likes, or comments that have been shared to a Space you are a member of or globally. If there has been no new article in the past 7 days, an older article will be displayed.
- This week on...: A summary of 12 interchangeable data points. The digests will always display the data which is not zero. A summary of updates, comments, likes, shout-outs, events, new followers, articles, documents etc. that have been posted to the Spaces that you are a member of or to a global audience.
- Most commented on/ most liked post: One recent post that has had the most likes or comments. It will display the highest ranking post from either your Spaces or globally.
- Events: Two upcoming events based on Spaces you are a member of or globally. It will display the two events that have the nearest start date/time based on your profile.
- Your activity: A summary of your own activity on Workvivo. This can show any of 12 different interchangeable action summaries to ensure this section is not blank.
- Footer banner: Steps to download the Workvivo mobile app and the option to Unsubscribe from digests - this routes you to your notification preferences on Workvivo.
There is also an option for Daily Digests. You will still need to contact your Workvivo point of contact in order to activate this. It is accessible through the Notification Section.
Note: Daily digests and weekly digests can not be in use at the same time, only one can be switched on at a time.