Ensure you are highlighting some key content by re-ordering the widgets on the activity feed. Whether it's the latest podcast episode or a news article the CEO has published.
Admins have the ability to reorder some widgets on the platform. They will be able to do this from the Administration area under “Activity Widget Settings”.
Roles / Permissions: Admins
How to re-oder widgets on the activity feed
- Admins can click into administration' from the top nav bar and select 'Activity widget settings' from the left hand side.
- From here they can rearrange the order of the widgets which are found on the right side of the activity feed
- These include Featured articles, Podcasts, Events, Trending hashtags
Choosing which widgets display on the activity feed
- Admins have the ability to also reorder the custom widgets, to only show the widgets available in that organisation
- Admins will also have the ability for the to toggle widgets on and off from the admin panel