Create, Manage and Measure comms campaigns from one central location!
Workvivo is the perfect place to run internal comms campaigns around specific themes, topics or updates.
The Campaign Manager enables you to run all of this from within the Workvivo platform. This feature gives you visibility of all campaigns running across the organization, while also allowing you to create, manage, and track the performance of campaigns from one central location.
Our Campaigns Dashboard gives you a centralized view all analytics for Updates, Articles, Events and Notes that are tagged to that campaign.
Roles / Permissions:
- Roles - Admins, Global Editors
- Permission - Manage Campaigns
Visibility of all Campaigns
- You can easily view all active, scheduled and completed campaigns from the Campaigns home screen
- From here you can search by campaign title, quickly see key campaign information, edit campaign information, and create new campaigns
- Each campaign also has its own dashboard - from here you can view more in-depth campaign details, create new campaign content, view active and scheduled content, and find out more about how the campaign is performing
Creating a Campaign
- Begin creating a new campaign by clicking the New Campaign button on the campaign's home screen
- From here you can outline your key campaign information such as Title, Start/End Date, Campaign Aim, Campaign Hashtags and Campaign Color
- ‘Campaign Aim’ is a free text field where you can specify what you want to achieve with your campaign and give any other useful information
- Click Save when you’re ready
- You are now ready to start adding content to your campaign!
See a sample ‘Campaign Aim’ for an Employee Wellbeing Campaign here:
- Goal = Make employees feel heard, welcome, safe, supported and happy in their workplace.
- Targets = 2000 Impressions, 900 Reach, 700 Likes, 200 Comments.
- Audience = For this specific campaign we are targeting the UK Team.
Campaign Content Creation (Within the Campaign Dashboard)
- You can create content from within the campaign dashboard using the 'Create New' button
- Clicking on any of the content types here will bring you to the appropriate create screen and once done will return you to the campaign dashboard. This content will automatically be tagged to the campaign you are currently in
- For more information on the 'Create New' functionality, please refer to the 'Creating Content' section of our Content Calendar article.
Campaign Content Creation (Created Outside the Campaign Dashboard)
- Content created outside the dashboard can also be tagged to campaigns; you can tag Posts, Articles, Events or Notes to the campaign of your choice
- This piece of content will then appear in the selected campaign’s dashboard and will be tracked as part of the overall campaign performance
- When creating a Post, select the 'Add to a Campaign' button:
- You can select from Active, Scheduled, and Completed Campaigns
- You can add Articles to a campaign, by selecting the 'Add Campaigns' button on the bottom right of the screen:
- The same 'Add Campaigns' button can be found when creating an Event:
- You can also select 'Add Campaigns' when creating a calendar Note:
Note: It is currently only possible to add content to a campaign on desktop, this feature is not yet available on mobile.
View Campaign Content
- Get a clear view of all published and scheduled content from within the campaign dashboard - you can find all content associated with the campaign here:
- You can also preview content by clicking on any item in the table. For example, see the post preview below:
- All of a campaign’s scheduled content can be viewed by opening the Content Calendar tab shown below. From here you can get a bird’s eye view of all upcoming content within this campaign. You can also preview content from this location
Track Campaign Performance
- Measuring performance is a vital part of gauging the success of your campaign
- The Total Analytics section within each campaign shows you the rolled up analytics across every piece of content within your campaign. From here you can quickly see total impressions, reach, likes, comments and hashtag mentions
- The Content Analytics section then outlines the key stats for each individual piece of content
- You can delve deeper into any piece of content by clicking on the three dots menu of an item and selecting Analytics
- This opens the content analytics modal for the selected item
- Check out this article to learn more about Content Analytics.
Note: Only users with the relevant permission can manage and view campaign content.