Workvivo can integrate with a number of social channels and display recent activity on your organisation's Twitter profile, Instagram account or LinkedIn profile on the homepage on web.
Colleagues can stay up to date with the latest content across your social media channels that promote your brand.
Roles / Permissions: Admin
To add/change the twitter handle for your company's twitter widget, pass the Twitter handle to firstname.lastname@example.org and they can update it for you.
The latest tweet will be displayed on the left-hand side of the feed on Workvivo.
You can now connect your company's Instagram account to display the last 9 posts in a widget on the left-hand side of the homepage for everyone.
Reach out directly to email@example.com to arrange a short call to configure this feature correctly on the platform. Please invite the relevant colleagues to the call:
- Account Holder of an active Facebook account
- Admin of your Company's Instagram account - i.e. they have login details for the account and can log in to this account on desktop
- A Workvivo Admin User
The documentation for setting up an Instagram Widget is attached below.
To connect your organization's YouTube to Workvivo, you will need to send your YouTube channel ID handle to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To retrieve your channel ID navigate to the main home page of your YouTube account and copy the full URL.
Once this has been configured by a member of the Workvivo team the widget will appear on the left hand side of the activity feed and display the latest video uploaded to the connect account.
To connect your organization's LinkedIn account to Workvivo, you require Workvivo Admin access and admin access to the LinkedIn account being connected.
- Open Administration from your User Menu
- Open the 'Connect LinkedIn App' section
- Insert your LinkedIn Company ID - click 'What is a Company ID' for info on how to get your ID. Note: Your LinkedIn Company ID is inside your organisation's LinkedIn URL, but is not the entire URL itself.
- Click Connect and on the next screen, click Authorize
- You will be directed to LinkedIn to permit access to Workvivo before being redirected back to Workvivo with the LinkedIn app authorized
- The LinkedIn widget appears on the left of the main activity feed
The LinkedIn and Instagram social widgets are at an organisational level, they cannot be localised per location or team.