You can add a custom question for all existing members and all new users joining your space - useful to assess how much they would like to contribute or how they would like to participate in a space.
For example, if you set up a D&I Community Space, you could ask new members how they found out about the space.
Question: Please let us know how you found out about this Community?
Answer options (randomized):
- New hire orientation
- The intranet
- Community member or leader
I acknowledge that by agreeing to join this D&I Community, I'm pledging to be an advocate for diversity and inclusion and will help foster a more inclusive culture.
Roles / Permissions: Space Owner/Admin can setup, all space members presented with screen
Device(s): Desktop and Mobile, setup on Desktop only
Setting up a Custom Question and Acknowledgement in Spaces
- Open Edit Space
- Turn on the Space Question and Acknowledgment options
- Input your question
- Add your answers (at least 2)
- Input the acknowledgement statement
- Activate the question and acknowledgement
Answers are captured in the Members report. To get the report, go to:
- Edit Space
- Export Members
- Download the report from your email
The experience for colleagues will be as follows:
- If you are a current member of the space, the next time you open the space, you will be met with the pop-up window. You may choose to answer later and close the screen.
- If you are not a member, you will receive the pop-up when you click ‘Join Space’. You may choose to answer later and close the screen.
- Space Owners are not prompted or asked to answer the question.