Promote peer recognition and your employee recognition scheme through Workvivo's many capabilities.
Some great Awards we have seen are:
- Quarterly and annual employee awards (nominations and or voting) - the nominations can be linked to your Values
- Lockdown Legends - one company launched a #LockdownLegends award process and it went down a treat! The global 'Lockdown Legends' programme is a peer recognition scheme designed to celebrate colleagues who have demonstrated a resilient, positive attitude during this unprecedented year - going above and beyond to support the business and each other whilst adapting to the new norms of work life during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Hidden Hero nominations - Other clients are running similar Awards or initiatives, with many publishing a monthly news series on ‘Hidden Heroes’ - an initiative in which the organisation honours the Heroes who have made an exceptional, if hidden contribution to the organisation or community during COVID-19.
- Fun / Culture-based Awards e.g. Best Background Star award nomination for something that adds entertainment on video calls such as pets, children, or background scenery
- Seek nominations for Positive Male Role Model as part of International Men’s Day in November
Read more about Awards here.
Shout-outs / Kudos
- Launch a quarterly kudos campaign - encourage colleagues to give others a shout-out with a personal note explaining why they deserve a shout-out
- World Kindness Day, November - ask colleagues to leave a comment under the post, tagging a colleague who has done something kind for you or another colleague recently
Read more about Shout-outs here.
- Replace your physical recognition wall with Workvivo badges.
- Create a badge for the Award and assign it to the winners and recipients.
- Badge recipients get a notification when badges are assigned but make sure everyone else hears this too. Do a round up post every month to highlight new badge recipients.
Read more about Badges here.
Workday Shout-out Integration
If you have Workday for your organization, we can work with your IT team to set up the Workvivo Workday integration. When you post a shout-out on Workvivo, the shout-out contents (value, text, recipient and sender) are all added to the Feedback section of your colleague's Workday profile. Magic!