Without SSO, users can be password authenticated via Workvivo.
The password must be at least 8 characters long.
Setting a Password Policy
Where possible, we can configure Workvivo to match your organization's existing password policy.
The optional settings include:
- Set minimum number of characters (must be at least 8)
- Set password expiry (days)
- Forbid use of previous passwords (yes/no)
- Enable Strict password rule (yes/no) - this ensures that the password has at least one upper case and lower case letter and at least one special character
- Set max login attempts (count) before the user is locked out for a period of time (minutes - the default is 5 mins)