If you would like to add a Links sidebar widget for quick access on the Workvivo homepage, you can set one up through the Administration section.
Alternatively, if you choose to feature one app or website in the custom widget, rather than trigger the opening of the Apps section, you could remind colleagues in the Links widget that more resources are available in Apps and Documents.
Roles / Permissions: Admin
Adding links to the Sidebar
- To create or update the Sidebar, click on Administration Settings Links in the Admin Dashboard
- Select Manage Sidebar from the drop-down menu
- Click “Add Item” and the Add / Update link window opens
- Choose the relevant type from the Type drop-down menu
- To link to a cloud-based system, online application or website, select Link under Type, provide a Label name and paste the URL in the URL field
- To upload a document, select Document under Type, provide a Label name and upload your file
- Click “Save”
- Use a drag and drop motion to reorder items in the list or to nest items
Note: The widget must be called LINKS