You can make sure your forms, policies and documents stay relevant and up to date by setting expiry dates in your Documents section.
Certain files can become out-dated or irrelevant after a certain period of time. This can result in a cluttered Documents section, making it harder for employees to find the resources and info they need.
You can predefine expiry dates on Documents so that these disappear from view when no longer required.
Device(s): Desktop only
Roles / Permissions: Admins, App Launcher Editor
Setting an expiration date
- Simply select ‘Add Expiry Date/Time’ when editing a document and choose a date and time that you would like this document to automatically expire.
- On this date the document will no longer be visible to general users.
- Expired documents will have a clear ‘Expired’ tag and can be found by Admins/App Launcher Editors by applying the ‘Expired’ filter
- Upon expiry you will receive an in-app and email notification informing you that your document has expired and prompting you to either update or delete the document.
Restoring expired documents
- You can restore expired documents by either removing the expiry date, or pushing it out to a date in the future.