You can make sure your Apps and Tools stay relevant by setting expiry dates on your apps.
Device(s): Desktop only
Roles / Permissions: Admins, App Launcher Editor
Certain tools or links can sometimes become irrelevant after a certain period of time e.g. a certain tool is being decommissioned or a form submission deadline has passed. This can result in a cluttered Apps section, making it harder for colleagues to find relevant apps and links.
Setting an expiration date
- Simply select ‘Add Expiry Date/Time’ when editing an App and choose a date and time that you would like this app to automatically expire.
- On this date the app will no longer be visible to general users.
- Expired apps will have a clear ‘Expired’ tag and can be found by Admins by applying the ‘Expired’ filter.
- Upon expiry you will receive in-app and email notifications informing you that your app has expired and prompting you to either update or delete the app.
Restoring expired apps
- You can restore expired apps by either removing the expiry date, or pushing it out to a date in the future.
This feature will be included in our Q4 2022 release.