The usage dashboard is used to better understand the usage trends of your employees over time. This dashboard allows you to pinpoint functions or teams within your organization with low usage so that you can take the appropriate action when needed to encourage regular active use and engagement. You can download these reports by clicking the three dots on the top right hand corner above each table.
Note: We released a new-look Workvivo Analytics in spring 2023. The original version of Analytics will continue to be available for the foreseeable future so you can switch between the two easily, as needed.
Device(s): Web only
The usage dashboard is split into two sub dashboards:
- Snapshot: This dashboard provides a birds eye view of application usage in your organization.
- Drill-Down: These tables and charts provide a granular view of usage on a team level.
Note: These charts can be filtered by date-range, as well as primary, secondary and tertiary teams.
Monthly, Weekly and Daily Active Users
- Monthly Active Users (MAU) - this is a metric that provides a sense of how many users are regularly using the platform on a monthly basis. This is a good metric to understand recurring users because it allows for variance in employee capacity and availability when viewing overall usage of the platform.
- Weekly Active Users (WAU) - some organizations prefer a more granular view than MAU so it can be useful to see weekly active trends over time. This can also indicate recurring users or highlight busy weeks, for example, those linked to specific campaigns.
- Daily Active Users (DAU) - this metric is useful in identifying spikes in activity or specific days of the week where employees are more active.
Web vs Mobile Usage
- These charts show the number of users who are active on the platform via web or the mobile app. It's useful to understand the split of web vs mobile usage as this can feed into your content planning and overall Workvivo adoption and engagement strategy.
- The Monthly active web vs mobile chart compares:
- The total number of active users
- The number of active users on mobile vs active on web
- The number of active users on both web and mobile.
This chart is useful for comparing usage across device types over time. You can expand the chart using the arrows to see the data more clearly.
Percentage of Monthly, Weekly, Daily active users over time
These charts show the percentage of monthly, weekly, or daily active users as a percentage of the total number of activated users in that time period. This provides an insight into ongoing usage and activity.
Monthly, Weekly, Daily active users by team over time
These charts are intended for users who are looking for deeper or more specific insights. They give you a full exportable table that can be used to feed into your own charts, trackers, or visualizations. They can also be used to highlight trends over time.
Average Percentage of Monthly, Weekly, Daily active users by team over time
These three charts allow users to compare monthly, weekly and daily active users across teams. They're most useful when filtered by team(s) or team type.